Nowadays most people in the world try to find the best ways to download Instagram photos. Many of them search on the internet how to download images from Instagram. So I think that it’s a timely topic to discuss. As a writer who is more focused on new technology news, I thought today to let you know about how to download images from Instagram.
How to download images from Instagram? Simply you can follow the bellowing step guide to download images from Instagram.
- Copy Instagram post URL
- Go to the downloadgram.app and paste it at the downloader
- Click “Download Now” to fetch the media
- Again click the “Download” button to start the downloading process
Here is the most simple and best way to download your photo from Instagram. DownloadGram Instagram Downloader will help you to fulfill all of your Instagram downloading purposes instantly as your eyes close. It’s a completely free online tool for all Instagram users. And, no need to download or install any application or software to use this Instagram downloader tool. As well as you can download your favorite Instagram media file including photos, videos, IGTV videos, reel videos, profile images, and stories also. This excellent Instagram tool, DownloadGram is compatible with any device such as smartphones, tablets, and computers. And, you can use it with any web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, etc.
Not only this way, there are some other few methods to download Instagram images. So you can try these all methods and choose the most suitable way for you as your own choice. Keep reading for get more idea about those methods.
Table of Contents
How do you download Instagram images into your device?
Sometimes we need to download someone’s or our own uploaded Instagram images to our phone, PC, or Mac. Think that if you posted a nice shot to Instagram some time ago and then the original shot was deleted by your own mistake or worse, otherwise you lost your device that your image was stored.
So what do you do now? If you had used an in-app camera sometimes it might be saved in its platform. But you didn’t save it at that time, Oh no! Sorry. You lose that hope too. Then how do you get your image back? Is there any way to restore that shot?
The only way to get your favorite shot is through Instagram. Because you uploaded it to your Instagram account. On the other hand, think that you want to save your best friend’s photo to wish her or his birthday. You can download her or his photo from Instagram.
But sadly getting those kinds of images off again from Instagram is not a simple thing to do. If you ever try to do that, you already know that it’s impossible. But don’t despair. We are here to give you a complete guide about how to download Instagram photos to your phone, PC, or Mac.
What are the methods to download Instagram photos from Instagram?
There are many different ways to download photos from Instagram. Mainly we can use,
- Download the entire Instagram history
- Use the source code for individual images
- Use third-party Instagram download tools like DownloadGram
- Use third-party Instagram download apps
- Use Instagram to download Chrome extensions
Download Instagram photos by downloading the entire Instagram history
Instagram has made it possible for its users to download their account’s entire history on the users’ platform in one hefty package. This is the only concession made by Instagram for their users. But that package includes all your uploaded photos and videos and a lot of other things that you don’t want.
How to download Instagram photos by using the entire Instagram history?
So this is the official way to download Instagram photos from its platform due to its privacy policies. Here is the most simple way to do it easily.
- Log in to the Instagram account
- Then go to the menu section which is in the ride side corner
- Scroll down and select the “Profile” option and go to the profile
- Click on the “Edit profile” icon which is on the top right corner of your profile
- Then choose “Privacy and Security” from the list of options. It will lead you to your Account Privacy page
- Scroll down and find “Data Download”
- Click on “Request Download”
- Enter your email and password and make sure the email that you provide is okay to receive the download link
- Click “Next” and Instagram starts to build your data into a downloadable package
- Once finished, they send you the link into your email (Instagram says that this process can take up to 48 hours, But you can see that the email comes into your email account within one or two hours.)
Note: This link is only valid for four days, so you must keep your attention in your inbox and keep in touch.
- Once you receive your email hit on the “Download data”
- Then it will take you into your Instagram account to sign in
- After that, the download process will start
- Wait few minutes to complete the process and it will provide you all content from your Instagram account
Note: You can get this package in the form of a zip file and it will contain every post that you post on Instagram, and every detail about messages, search things on Instagram, liked or commented posts on Instagram, etc. So it will give you a ton of data about your Instagram account. Note: You can get this package in the form of a zip file and it will contain every post that you post on Instagram, and every detail about messages, search things on Instagram, liked or commented posts on Instagram, etc. So it will give you a ton of data about your Instagram account.
What are the disadvantages of using the entire Instagram history?
This is the main official way to download your images from Instagram. After downloading, you can find the image that you need from Instagram. But there are some disadvantages to this method. They are,
- It takes a long time to complete its process, Can’t get images immediately.
- Difficult to complete its step guide
- You can’t use this method to download other Instagram users’ images. This method will allow you to download only your own uploaded Instagram images
Note:If you need to download Instagram images immediately and also download your favorite photos from other user accounts, we like to recommend you to use a third-party online Instagram downloader tool like DownloadGram for downloading your image within a single click. You can get its simple step guide from the third method that we provide you at the end of this article.
Read more: Download Instagram images using DownloadGram
Download Instagram photos by using the source code for individual images
This is another way to download Instagram images. This method is mighty simple than the above official method. You no need to hassle with searching your entire Instagram history. You can use this method easily by just finding the image that you need to download from Instagram. Even if it will be your own uploaded one or someone’s feed one, don’t worry. This method will help you to download it. And also you can use this method to download Instagram videos also.
But remember that, if you reshare or repost someone’s copyrighted image, please get their permission first before you publish that. In this method, we tell you about how to download Instagram photos individually by using the source code.
How to download Instagram photos by using the source code?
- As the first step, find the image source This step will depend on your browser.
- If you use Internet Explorer, click on the photo that you really want to download from Instagram, and then you can see the full image. After that, right-click on the image and select the “View Source” option
- If you are using Chrome, you can find out the source image by going to “Inspect” ( right-click and select “Inspect” from the drop-down. Then you can go to the “V” folder under the source tab
- Scroll down the code
- Then you can find the meta property information.
- You can do this by hitting on “Control+F” or “Command+F” and search for “Meta property” from the pop-up top input -box
- Copy the URL that appears in double inverted commas in the line beginning ‘<meta property=”og:image” content=’
- Paste the link into your web browser and press the enter key on your keyboard
- It will take you to the photo that you want to download
- Then right-click or control-click on the image
- Choose “Save Image As” from the drop-down
- Then it will save that image into your device
- The default name of the image will be too long. But you can change it with your own choice.
What are the disadvantages of using the source code to download images?
- The process will be difficult for someone who hasn’t any idea about codes
- It will take some minutes to complete the process
- You can’t download multiple photos (photo albums) or multi videos (video albums) by using this method. This can be used only for individual images
Note: If you need an immediate photo or video download and also want to download multiple photos and videos you can use an Instagram downloader tool like DownloadGram to do this very easily and quickly. You can follow the third method that we provide at the end of this article to know more about DownloadGram.
Read more: Download Instagram images using DownloadGram
Download Instagram photos by Using Instagram downloader tool like DownloadGram
Here we provide you another method to download Instagram photos very easily and quickly. Actually, I think that this is the best way to do it more effectively. You can use Instagram downloader tools to download your favorite Instagram photos. I like to introduce to you one of the best Instagram photo downloader tools named, DownloadGram. DownloadGram is a completely free Instagram tool for all users and it will help you to download Instagram photos with just a single click.
How to download Instagram photos by using DownloadGram?
- Visit Instagram through the Instagram app or website
- Select the Instagram photo that you want to download
- Copy the photo URL from the address bar or menu section which is shown as three-dotted on the top-right corner of the post
- Then go to the DownloadGram website
- Paste the copied URL into the DownloadGram input-box
- Hit on the “Download Now” button which is under that input-box
- After that, you can see a preview of the photo that you need
- Then you can again hit on the “Download” button which is under that preview image
- Wait a few seconds to complete the process and finally, you can get your photo from a downloaded link
You can use the above simple step guide to download Instagram photos. And, you can understand how this method is simpler than other methods. So you can use the same method to download Instagram videos, IGTV videos, multi photos, and multi videos also.
What are the advantages of using DownloadGram?
- Totally free forever
- No need to download or install any application or software
- Download Instagram photos, videos, IGTV videos, multi photos, and multi videos
- Download Instagram media online
- Very simple tool for all users
- Download Instagram photos just in a single one click
- Download Instagram photos and videos directly from Instagram
- No any limitations
What are the disadvantages of using DownloadGram?
There are no disadvantages to show about DownloadGram.
Downloadgram is a completely free online Instagram download tool for all users. It never asked you to limit your download limits also. You can simply download all of your favorite photos from Instagram. So we guarantee about DownloadGram online downloader. DownloadGram never will give you any disadvantages.
Is DownloadGram safe?
Yes, of course. DownloadGram is a 100% safe Instagram downloader tool for use.
Is it a legal Instagram downloader tool?
Definitely. DownloadGram is a legal Instagram downloader. But you should remember that if you reshare or repost someone’s copyrighted post from Instagram, it is an illegal thing to do. Because it is a punishable offense to repost a post without getting its owner’s permission.
Note: DownloadGram is not in any way associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored, administered by Instagram. We don’t host any pirated/ copyright content on the webserver. Instagram videos and Instagram photos are directly downloaded from Instagram CDN servers.
Download Instagram photos by Using third-party Instagram downloader apps
You can use third-party Instagram downloader apps to download Instagram photos. And, there are numerous Instagram downloader apps in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. So you can download and install any of them with your own choice. That choice will depend on your device types such as Android or iOS. So you can find the most suitable application for your device.
Some examples for third-party Instagram downloader apps
- Instant Save
- Saver Reposter
What are the disadvantages of using a third-party Instagram downloader app?
- You should need to download and install the application into your device
- The app will get some storage from your device
Note: If you use this method you should need to download the app or software before downloading your photos. It will get some time to do that. So if you wish to download Instagram photos directly from Instagram without installing any application or software, We recommend you to use DownloadGram. It will do it quickly.
Read more: Download Instagram images using DownloadGram
Download Instagram photos by Using an Instagram downloader Chrome extension
You can use an Instagram downloader chrome extension to download Instagram photos. It will be better than all other methods. Because it is a very simple tool compared to all other methods. DownloadGram proudly presents you with a chrome extension for making your works more simple.
How to download Instagram photos by using the DownloadGram Chrome extension?
- Browse for DownloadGram chrome extension.
- Then click on the “ Add to Chrome” button which is in the top-right corner
- It will provide you a pop-up box with two options
- Select “Add extension” from the box
- Once you select it, the DownloadGram Chrome extension will add to your chrome extension list
You can sure it by seeing the DownloadGram extension icon in your top extension bar.
- After you complete this process the DownloadGram Chrome extension will ready to work
- Then you can visit Instagram and select your photo
- Copy the photo’s URL from the address bar or menu section
- Tap on the DownloadGram Chrome extension
- It will redirect you to the DownlodGram website
- Then you can go with the same steps that we gave you before to download photos from DownloadGram.
What are the advantages of using an Instagram downloader Chrome extension?
- Once you downloaded the Chrome extension, no need to download it again.
- No need to go to the DownloadGram website by browsing it. You will redirect to the site when you tap on the DownloadGram Chrome extension icon.
Why do we consider about Instagram image download methods?
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms in today’s world. Many people use Instagram to share their special moments by using photos, videos, IGTV videos, Reels videos, etc. If I say how huge its users are, every 24 hours, more than 100 million photos and videos are uploaded to Instagram by its users.
But Instagram doesn’t allow its users to download even their own uploaded photos into their hard disk from the Instagram platform directly. That’s why we need another way to download Instagram photos.
Why does Instagram make it so hard to download images from the Instagram platform?
You know what, Instagram always tries to link back to the Instagram website instead of being able to link to your images directly. But the important thing is Instagram never wants to own those photos that you uploaded into its platform. This is the reason that Instagram doesn’t allow you to use the normal image downloading method, “right-click- save as” like other websites do.
Can you download reel videos from Instagram?
Yes. Of course. There is no any way to download Instagram reel videos directly. But if you really want to download reel videos from Instagram you can DownloadGram Instagram downloader tool to doing it easily. It has an Instagram Reels video downloader and it will download the reel video that you want to download into your device quickly.
Instagram doesn’t allow its users to download Instagram media files directly from Its platform. So if you want to download any photo from Instagram, you should need to use another way to do it. The above discussion shows that what are the other options to download Instagram photos. You can use one of those methods with your own choice.